Monday, September 6, 2010

My Fall "To Dine" List

Here are a few places that I want to try this fall. Watch for reviews to come!
  • The Chef's Kitchen - a restaurant in Williamsburg set up stadium-style, so you can watch the chefs prepare your meal and learn as you go; this one is leftover from my summer "to dine" list
  • One Fish Two Fish - a seafood restaurant in northern Virginia Beach; also a leftover from my summer "to dine" list ... sort of ... to see what I mean, check out this post (it's a funny story)
  • Boot - a "local kitchen & wine bar" in the Ghent area of Norfolk, specializing in locally grown foods
  • Union Square CafĂ© - in NYC; uses meats & produce from the nearby Union Square Greenmarket; highly recommended by our good friend Jen

Actually, my "to dine" list is quite long, and it just keeps growing as I get recommendations from family & friends (which I love, by the way)!

Where are you dying to eat this fall? Do you have any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment